All purpose brake bleeder
Product in stock
A vacuum all purpose brake bleeder is used to bleed all types of hydraulic systems.
No contact between compressed air and the new brake fluid.
No risk of contamination by the brake fluid.
Vacuum brake bleeder
- Can be operated on all vehicles, including those fitted with an ABS system.
- Allows to perform efficient, clean and quick brake fluid change.
- Supplied complete with an automatic repowering system, a grease nipple (syringe) to grease the bleeding screw, a user's manual and a quick fitting.
Technical features of the brake bleeder :
- Connection to a 6-10 bar compressed air supply
- Capacity of the bleeding container : 0.75 l
- Air consumption : 180 l/min
- Vacuum : 60%
Vidange Facile (Easy-Draining) proposes all accessories available for fittings and brake bleeders. Please refer to following technical sheets:
This all purpose brake bleeder can also be use to drain hydraulics systems on all types of vehicles. Procedures are detailed by Vidange Facile (Easy-Draining) in the "Documentation" page. Click here to go the page "Bleeding hydraulic circuits".